Looking for FX Wildcat mk3 BT Compact .25 Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySg8FsZ6IY0

Knock yourself out.

Caliber is irrelevant in my opinion. Change it when you want to. It's great in all calibers. Ask me how I know...

The real question is, what is there to review? The WC is awesome and has been awesome from the get-go. End of story.

Get one and tell us how you like all the features. Have fun

Patrick

Not the .25 but my .22 compact bt arrived today. Extremely impressed. Out of the box shooting like a laser. Haven't touched a thing. Haven't even cleaned the barrel yet. Reg set at 100 shooting Hades, I'm getting 980's on max (7) power, 6 drops to 930's, 5 drops to 870's. Still breaking it in of course, but so far I'm very pleased.

Topped with an Element Helix SFP with no limit rings, Saber Tactical bottle clamp and arca adapter and capped with a DonnyFl Tanto. Plan on adding the carbon fiber barrel sleeve and cranking it up for slugs after it settles in.

I can see myself grabbing this a lot more than my impact.

Note.... I'm a lefty an I'm shooting it just fine. Yes the mag touches my nose, but it's not uncomfortable at all.

So, my .22 BT VP arrived today as well. For those who don’t know, the VP comes with an 400cc aluminum 230 bar bottle, and no case. It is $200 less expensive than the BT Compact (which has a 300cc 250 bar CF bottle and a small FX case). The VP also has a 600mm barrel as opposed to the Compact which has a 500mm barrel.

I chose the VP because, (a) I wanted a longer shot string than the compact would give, (b) I already had a spare FX 480cc CF bottle hanging around, and (c) I saved $200. 

I switched out the aluminum bottle for my Cf one and immediately discovered that the old bottle was leaking. Turns out that the BT uses the same new valve as the Impact M3. A few grunts later and I had switched the valve from the aluminum bottle to the CF one and everything worked fine. Out of the box the 2nd reg was set at about 90 bar, and it shot 13 JSB 18.13 gr pellets at an average 934 FPS with the Power Wheel on 7, and accuracy at 50 yards was great, even with a strong wind blowing everything 1.5 inches to the left. It still gave a 1/2” group for 8 shots. I’m very happy so far. Just what I wanted!

9A661288-7B45-4EF7-9044-8C691ABCC723.1649120300.jpeg

Chris

So, my .22 BT VP arrived today as well. For those who don’t know, the VP comes with an 400cc aluminum 230 bar bottle, and no case. It is $200 less expensive than the BT Compact (which has a 300cc 250 bar CF bottle and a small FX case). The VP also has a 600mm barrel as opposed to the Compact which has a 500mm barrel.

I chose the VP because, (a) I wanted a longer shot string than the compact would give, (b) I already had a spare FX 480cc CF bottle hanging around, and (c) I saved $200. 

I switched out the aluminum bottle for my Cf one and immediately discovered that the old bottle was leaking. Turns out that the BT uses the same new valve as the Impact M3. A few grunts later and I had switched the valve from the aluminum bottle to the CF one and everything worked fine. Out of the box the 2nd reg was set at about 90 bar, and it shot 13 JSB 18.13 gr pellets at an average 934 FPS with the Power Wheel on 7, and accuracy at 50 yards was great, even with a strong wind blowing everything 1.5 inches to the left. It still gave a 1/2” group for 8 shots. I’m very happy so far. Just what I wanted!

9A661288-7B45-4EF7-9044-8C691ABCC723.1649120300.jpeg

Chris

I really like that idea for hunting. Awesome!