Looking for feedback on shooting rear magazine pcp rifles

I shoot from my left shoulder and cannot shoot an Impact. Magazine is right in my big fat face. I love my 3 P35s. Flush magazine is not in the way at all. I believe the Prophet magazine can be inserted from either side so it would not be an issue. I do not think noise from the action is an issue. The high scope necessitated by your face being above the action requires hold over much further out than with a lower mounted scope. But the high scope also allows a more distant zero at the same velocity. So some plus and minus.

I think bullpups versus conventional rifles are more of a "what feels right to you" kind of a thing. I like short air rifles. My Prod is conventional but still short due to the really short barrel and I like it. My Avenger feels too long to me. My P35s feel great.

I ain’t a pro but have owned 5 FX bullpup guns.
I shoot right handed and neither the Maverick or Impact have offered me any issues with the mag locations. I will say that the Impact is less noise in your ear but the noise of the Maverick never bothered me either.
My wife shot her Maverick left handed and it did not bother her one bit. Shoots her M3 lefty and no issues.
I have seen kits to change the Impact mag to the left side, so there is that option.

The only air rifle I own that places my face near the breech is the Taipan Veteran. As for noise, I shot away most of my hearing years ago, so that's not an issue. I can't think of a rifle in which the magazine would interfere with your cheek location. Some people make a big deal of the rear lever location on certain rifles, I've never considered it a problem. I think you just need to try a few. If you're not careful, you can let opinions direct you to the wrong decision.

Hello I have an RTI Priest 2 and the new style mag moves from left to right of vise versa making it ambidextrous . Cheek weld is fine, no issues at all, and I ride up high on the stock so the mag is touching my cheek. As for noise when using a single shot loader I do find it a little louder but all in all not an issue, but I have been an instructor for 22+ yrs with PB and 20 to 50 shooters on the firing line so my ears are not what they use to be. I will say the noise is no louder than my Edgun L2 or LCS19 just different pitch. The AA510 I had was quieter though. Hope this helps Eric.