• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for Comments and Opinions on Diana Airbug Pistol...

I have a Bandit (PCP version) and mine is a nice shooter. Magazine is kinda crappy and seems to bend the skirts on pellets (went with a CARM magazine and works much better). Not a Target pistol by any means but in my 10m indoor range I can put every shot into a 3/4" circle with just a cheap red Dot site. Some of the guns have crown issues but mine was cut very well. Grip is pretty big (but fits my hand pretty well). Barrel is FILTHY and took a lot of cleaning to get rid of that Chinese no rust gunk they use to ship these.

I also have the Bandit,truth is sometimes I forget I have.I will get back to that in a minute.

I liked it at first ,butt the grip is so big,stupid big.... fun for the price pistol.

Back again to why I forget I have it=it is not as much fun as my Crossman pistols,why is because it is not hand friendly and more like a small brick than a nice fitting rock.

It may be worth getting ,If you already have the better Crossman pistols,or a SS750....if not check those pistols .