• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for childhood airgun

I have fond memories but i can't figure out the model number or brand. Hopefully you guys can help if i describe it what i remember about it. I got the gun in the 1990s or late 1980s. I think 1994...Stock was plastic grayish brown green?. Single cock break barrel .177 cal. It had spring loaded bb reservoir on the breach, but you could also single load pellets. It was really accurate, almost 1 hole groups at 10 meters. I remember a hooded front site. It had a thumb hole stock. Safety was near or in front of the trigger auto reset. Thanks guys for any info. 

I have fond memories but i can't figure out the model number or brand. Hopefully you guys can help if i describe it what i remember about it. I got the gun in the 1990s or late 1980s. I think 1994...Stock was plastic grayish brown green?. Single cock break barrel .177 cal. It had spring loaded bb reservoir on the breach, but you could also single load pellets. It was really accurate, almost 1 hole groups at 10 meters. I remember a hooded front site. It had a thumb hole stock. Safety was near or in front of the trigger auto reset. Thanks guys for any info.

This rings a bell. Did it have a gap on the top where you could see the BB's?