• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for bulk fill adapter for Yewha Triple B Dynamite

Looking for bulk fill adapter for Yewha Triple B from South Korea
1598752394_11714813945f4b068a1f99e8.28407148.jpg

Hola! I just did a search there are three airgun shops in the PI, one of them Eskopeta Airguns. The other is an airsoft and paintball. 

You shoukd go there and pivk their brains as they are local to you and may already have the parts you seek. I’m the end it’ll save you a lot of headache and money.

What concerns me about CO2 to HPA conversions is that the gun and its parts aren’t designed for HPA. Just in my world I’m trying to find someone to build me a custom high pressure air tube and no one wants to take that on due to liability reasons. I know the phillipines has PCP’s so why not just invest in one there? or even a Turkish one like the Hatsan Hercules or Hercules Bully? Safety wise that would be the best move, instead of trying to make the wrong thing into something it’s not designed to be. 

Compressed air will give you more power and literally free air but everything on the gun has gotta be super beefed up to avoid blowing up in your face.

Co2 on the other hand expands as it enters the atmosphere and stable in liquid form as long as the reservoir is kept at a reasonable temperature.

I had confided with a tuner about your desire and was told it would more than likely cost more than what the gun is worth to safely do what you want to do. He suggested buying another gun that automatically suits your needs.

You are free to risk your own safety trying to go cheap if you are single and have nobody to care about in the event things go BOOM.