Looking for a Tracer DIY guide

For giggles try some fluorescent green.
🤔this idea.in general MAY be my next endeavor in the rabbit hole🥴
But I'm thinking just use the same technique I use for painting sights.
Nail polish of preferred color using a paperclip as the brush. It would be more tedious over spray paint but I would probably make less of a mess not using the spray method🤣

Nail polish of preferred color using a paperclip as the brush. It would be more tedious over spray paint but I would probably make less of a mess not using the spray method🤣
nail polish is heavy and not uniform in application . would effect the balance

Reactions: HogKiller
I've got some PINK as in NEON pavement marking spray, I'll sacrifice a barrel to test it, the gun is screwed up anyway so why not, before it gets rebuilt. Ok, the idea was good, the execution was awful, the making spray had the wrong tip. Definitely a real spray tip. Got a real mess on my hands but tried a few anyway, they hit paper and most went in the same hole. Tomorrow, I'll get some real spray paint.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Like septic posted there eas a few good vids on how to + the slo mo results on how they did. I do imagine like normal pellets you can see is getting the best sun angle reflecting off them regardless.. id maybe look at somthing like this

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1