• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for a Theoben buddy bottle with AZ quickfill fitting

I've posted a WTB ad, but wanted to ask here, in case you don't follow the Classifieds.

I can't get a hold of Allen Zasadny.

Does anyone have a 400cc Theoben Rapid Mk2 buddy bottle with Allen Zasadny's quickfill mounted at the muzzle end of the bottle?

All of the air in the bottle empties while bleeding the fill line. I use a compressor to fill my guns. I don't own a tank to provide that burst of pressure, if that's the issue.

Martin Rutterford believes that the AZ quickfill has a bad check valve.

I removed AZ's quickfill fitting and now a nut is loose inside the bottle. I don't have Theoben's special tool to the remove the adapter at the breech end of the bottle. BTW, is there a hack for removing that?

In any case, I've probably compromised the integrity of AZ's quickfill and buddy bottle, especially since many believe the bottle shouldn't have a hole drilled into it. I'm hoping someone has an AZ bottle that he/she no longer uses or has a factory 400cc bottle with adapter for a fill line with female foster fittings.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - Thank you!

you can allways add a v block just like the newer rapids , then you have a tank gage
20180827_130212.jpg