Looking for a springer.

Do a little research on this one. A while back they had them for like $150 at AoA. They may shoot well. Don’t recall what I read about them. 50 yards, not sure bout that either, hopefully someone else can chime in. 
https://www.amazon.com/Umarex-Walther-Terrus-Barrel-Powered/dp/B07V3TSCP8

If you can up that budget a bit, check out the RWS34, HW95, or maybe a Walther Parrus. 

Look for a used RWS 34. I bought my R9 .177 used for $250. .Only one little scratch on it. I bid and forgot about it. The next week I got an email. I won the auction. Had to pay shipping. A keeper. Maybe hard cocking for the lass?

Used UK BSA Supersports .177 are pretty good and not usually too expensive. One coming up for auction in 2 weeks. With scope. I have a .22 and a .177. Great shooters. Not twangy either. Better shot cycle than a stock R8 and more power. Not a Rekord but pretty nice triggers. BSA barrel is a good thing. 

It's Not too big and heavy for an energetic lady.

Yeah, a fifty yard springer might be hard for her to cock. Can she kick your butt? She can probably cock one then.

There is a D 430L on AA classifieds. 195$

Not wanting to intentionally step on your toes but that AA classifieds is very buyer beware lately unless you already know the seller. I can't access it from where I'm at for strange reason by any chance who is this seller maybe I can verify if I have had good dealings with this individual before. You don't wanna be a victim of the A$$HHOLES ANONYMIOUS CLASSIFIEDS. The ones where The sellers give you an internet phone number which is a tell tale sign you can't do a reverse lookup to check what state they're in. Sometimes go to voicemail you know that internet phone message that was a scam. Very bad connection echo sounding some scammers don't speak very good English and or ask you to send the money to a second party instead of to them. Throw them the bull this can very well help save you from being scammed. Ask WHAT CITY AND STATE they're in. Say San Francisco California they say to you. You say OH I GOT A COUSIN LIVING THERE CAN YOU MEET MY COUSIN TO DO A FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION MY COUSIN STILL OWES ME A BIG FAVOR! You know from that point if it's legit since a LEGITIMATE seller would be happy to not have to SHIP out of state. Most importantly phone conversation get a feel of the person ask questions about the gun they should know their gun well enough you think? Have them send you photos of the gun laying on TODAYS NEWSPAPER you'll know what city that newspaper came from. Trust your GUT INSTINCT. Your HARD EARNED MONEY depends on it. Good Luck. Yo!

Look for a used RWS 34. I bought my R9 .177 used for $250. .Only one little scratch on it. I bid and forgot about it. The next week I got an email. I won the auction. Had to pay shipping. A keeper. Maybe hard cocking for the lass?

Used UK BSA Supersports .177 are pretty good and not usually too expensive. One coming up for auction in 2 weeks. With scope. I have a .22 and a .177. Great shooters. Not twangy either. Better shot cycle than a stock R8 and more power. Not a Rekord but pretty nice triggers. BSA barrel is a good thing. 

Yeah, a fifty yard springer might be hard for her to cock. Can she kick your butt? She can probably cock one then.

Agree ! A used RWS 34 is an option. Ends in 30 minutes though! 

1590504672_289263085ecd2ce09a12e8.97825274.jpg

Agree ! A used RWS 34 is an option. Ends in 30 minutes though! 

1590504672_289263085ecd2ce09a12e8.97825274.jpg

It went for 210.50. Hard to say what somebody's Max Bid might have been. YNK eBagers pay silly prices sometimes.

There is a D 430L on AA classifieds. 195$

Not wanting to intentionally step on your toes but that AA classifieds is very buyer beware lately unless you already know the seller. I can't access it from where I'm at for strange reason by any chance who is this seller maybe I can verify if I have had good dealings with this individual before. You don't wanna be a victim of the A$$HHOLES ANONYMIOUS CLASSIFIEDS. The ones where The sellers give you an internet phone number which is a tell tale sign you can't do a reverse lookup to check what state they're in. Sometimes go to voicemail you know that internet phone message that was a scam. Very bad connection echo sounding some scammers don't speak very good English and or ask you to send the money to a second party instead of to them. Throw them the bull this can very well help save you from being scammed. Ask WHAT CITY AND STATE they're in. Say San Francisco California they say to you. You say OH I GOT A COUSIN LIVING THERE CAN YOU MEET MY COUSIN TO DO A FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION MY COUSIN STILL OWES ME A BIG FAVOR! You know from that point if it's legit since a LEGITIMATE seller would be happy to not have to SHIP out of state. Most importantly phone conversation get a feel of the person ask questions about the gun they should know their gun well enough you think? Have them send you photos of the gun laying on TODAYS NEWSPAPER you'll know what city that newspaper came from. Trust your GUT INSTINCT. Your HARD EARNED MONEY depends on it. Good Luck. Yo!

Easy to do a Gurgle Search of the image. Often matches a UK listing. Specifications given in metric are a bad sign. I've dealt a good bit on AA. Some of the scammers are pretty wily! NOTHING wrong with asking a seller to provide some verification. I do.

They are the same but each one is oh! So different. Like a woman. Some like to be cradled other to be held a bit tight. They all are picky until you find what they like. They can be loud or quiet. Some have great power and some are more subtle. They come in many varieties .177 .22 .25 .30

The darkside looks down on you but the force of the Spinger is supreme.

Sorry if this seems like a thread hijack but the question I have probably will benefit the OP as well. Can anyone tell me what you get moving up in price with a springer? They all seem the same to a noob.

They are the same but each one is oh! So different. Like a woman. Some like to be cradled other to be held a bit tight. They all are picky until you find what they like. They can be loud or quiet. Some have great power and some are more subtle. They come in many varieties .177 .22 .25 .30

The darkside looks down on you but the force of the Spinger is supreme.