• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Looking for a silencer

Hi,
As title says, I am on the market to find a silencer for my full length Tokyo Marui M14. I broke the stock flash hider in my last game so now I really have a reason to get one to achieve that little bit of a more modern look on my replica. The thing is, I would like something that goes a good part over the outer barrel, like so (roughly the box I put on the
picture):

Screenshot_1.png

I know these exists, but I don't really know how they are called thus how to look for one. I'm not looking for something too long as its already the full length version. This would also be purely esthetical, so I'm not looking for additional functionality etc.

If anyone could point me to something that fits that description, I would be grateful!

Hate to tell you, but this forum is for functional airgun parts, not replicas.
You may get more joy at an airsoft forum.

That said, a piece of black plastic pipe that is scuffed with scotch-brite to dull the shine could be configured to give you the look you want. You could make the end plugs from plastic or wood, that are glued in and painted.

You could also 3D print the whole thing as an empty tube.

Or look at commercial airsoft silencers: https://www.evike.com/shop/28/142/

Last edited:
Reactions: HogKiller