• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for a Scott SCBA Cylinder Protective Sleeve or Similar Product

I have a Scott 45-minute / 4500 psi SCBA cylinder and would like to know the best options for protection from damage. Ty
@Linebacker Damage from what exactly? There are a few options. Something as simple as webbing mesh, a boot, and/or plastic feet. You may also consider a padded tank bag. What’s best for you really depends upon your needs. Can you be more specific with your question?

@Linebacker Damage from what exactly? There are a few options. Something as simple as webbing mesh, a boot, and/or plastic feet. You may also consider a padded tank bag. What’s best for you really depends upon your needs. Can you be more specific with your question?
Hello, I am seeking protection from drops, etc. I have seen pics of padded tank bags, but have been unable to source one myself.

Hello, I am seeking protection from drops, etc. I have seen pics of padded tank bags, but have been unable to source one myself.
@Linebacker In that event one of our members, @Loren makes nice tank bags. https://www.diamondgunstocks.com/store/c3/SCBA_PCP_Air_Tank_Range_Bags#/

Also the following threads contain links and various photos of other members’ tank bag setups.

Last edited: