• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Looking for a replacement stock for Crosman 760

RickH

Jan 22, 2022
Evening everyone,

I’m one of those people who enjoys classic or vintage things in good working condition. I probably spend more time refurbishing RC airplanes than I do building new ones and there seems to be a new one on the workbench every day!😵 What I’m interested in here at the moment is replacing the original plastic furniture on a Crosman 760 with wood. Does anyone make that sort of thing? It seems pretty obscure to me but you never know. Doesn’t have to be finished, just a “bolt in” replacement set. I can do any finish work. Thanks for any leads.

Rick H.

The one I want to upgrade is a 1975-78 version with the round guide where it attaches to the receiver. When I looked it over again I realized the forend is wood while the stock is plastic. I may order the walnut stock from JG and repaint the receiver. This gun was used a lot when we were kids and it shows. I don’t plan to shoot it a lot but I’d like it to look as nice as some of my other restored guns.
Rick H.