Looking for a new iguana gun.

Hello I've been looking for a new gun since my ruger .177 has become noticeably weaker in the last few months. As the title state 99% of my shooting will be green iguanas in my South Florida back yard. I really dont need anything extremely accurate because most of the shots will be taken with in 50' of the target. I think the best fit for me will be the gamo swarm magnum in .22 but I cannot find it anywhere. Has the carona virus stopped importation of gamo rifles to the states? 

Why don't you try to replace that spring and save your $$$ for a higher end gun? Easy peasy to change that Ruger spring out. Yo!

Agreed (well except I'm a bit too old for the "yo's," LOL). If the Ruger was doing the job, don't just toss it, get it back in shape. Jim Maccari probably makes the perfect spring that will be vastly higher quality than the OEM one.

I think fixing it may be the best route for me. I did realize there were some small pieces of debris in the barrel after I shot it last time as if a seal was disintegrating. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the air hawk is basically diana rifle rebranded and sold by ruger. I would like to have all the parts before I try to fix it, any suggestions where to get that parts and what parts I should order?