Looking for a new HPA compressor.

Between $1500 and $2000. Any suggestions, recommendations, advice and experience appreciated and welcome. Looking for something, anything that is dependable and worth the money. Direct fill to guns and a 74 c/f carbon fiber tank. I like my yong heng but I baby it all the time to make sure it works when I need it and it's really putting a damper on my shooting. Thank you all.

Not much mention made of the Carette here but I’ve got ~55hrs on mine and it’s putting along just fine. I baby it also with oil changes at 8 hour, only filling to 4200psi., and generous warmup/cool down with each fill. It never gets more than warm and fills my 74cu’ tanks from 3000 to 4200psi in a bit over 30 min. That said, some day it will need a rebuild and I’ve seen very little in the way of instructional material (written or video). Mine has nearly paid for itself already due to the high price being charged by my local paintball shop. I’m happy with my choice as others in this price range seem to have more problems. I’d buy another Carette. Uj