Looking for a high quality optic

I don’t think you’ll find a 3-24x52 for $1500, if you do, buy two and I’ll take one!
I have the FML-T1 on a powder burner - it’s very nice, but the reticle at 24x is a bit thick for short distance pellet work. 
Had the FML-1 on my Daystate but, again the reticle is a tad thick.
If anyone’s considering a March, I suggest you seriously look at the FMA-2 for pellet work. It’s MOA, but it has the thinest aiming dot, 1/8 MOA.

"DellaDog"I don’t think you’ll find a 3-24x52 for $1500, if you do, buy two and I’ll take one!
I have the FML-T1 on a powder burner - it’s very nice, but the reticle at 24x is a bit thick for short distance pellet work. 
Had the FML-1 on my Daystate but, again the reticle is a tad thick.
If anyone’s considering a March, I suggest you seriously look at the FMA-2 for pellet work. It’s MOA, but it has the thiinest aiming dot, 1/8 MOA.

​There is a used FMA-2 on 3-24x42 on accurate shooter for sale. Think the fellow is asking 1750.00. I am not a fan of FFP, but like March scopes. I just sold a 5-32 & bought a 2.5-25 X42 with the MTR-3. I don't have the best eyes and like the thicker crosshair of the MTR-3. 

I've just received my second delta Stryker and I fully agree with what have been said so far. It competes with much more expensive scopes!
I got mine in Europe for 1350€ and at this price point, I don't think you can beat it.
As far as optics is concerned, we're in the range of a razor, which is at least 1000 more expensive! 
Though, the clicks on the razor feel more defined than on the Stryker but this is not a deal breaker for me! They are still more than good enough; not mushy at all.