Other Looking for a F-Class type Bi-Pod for PCP

I've been looking for a super stable ARCA Rail type bi-pod for my bench rest Epoch PCP.
The F-class bi-pods appear to give unmatched stability. However 19" wide seems like a bit of overkill.
Just wondering and have been searching for a low profile type F-Class that is only about 15" wide.
Currently using a tripod up front also have an Atlas CAL rated for 50BGM rifles.
The down side of a tripod in my opinion, is that after it is locked down and major elevation changes are required you need to remember to loosen up the stops and get it settled in for that change. Where as with a Bi-pod that is not the case.
Please post if you know of something that I have missed.
Thanks

These days I am working on remodeling my f-class 308 synthetic stock. For now a pretty dusty project minimizing the paint layers but eventually I will mount a long arca rail from bottom.
There are couple big names on the f-class bipods list.
Depend what you want to use it for... Prone or on the bench or both...there are pros and cons with each.
For BR I would really like to go with "over the bore" bipod, but in my case unfortunately with my synthetic stock I don't know how to make the mounting for it.
I am also a big fan of tripods for airguns, but instead of a ball head I am using levelling heads or single axis or gimballs.

I use the 2 piece UTG Recon. It is very stable and not too expensive at about 70 bucks.

IMG_4736.JPG

I've been looking for a super stable ARCA Rail type bi-pod for my bench rest Epoch PCP.
The F-class bi-pods appear to give unmatched stability. However 19" wide seems like a bit of overkill.
Just wondering and have been searching for a low profile type F-Class that is only about 15" wide.
Currently using a tripod up front also have an Atlas CAL rated for 50BGM rifles.
The down side of a tripod in my opinion, is that after it is locked down and major elevation changes are required you need to remember to loosen up the stops and get it settled in for that change. Where as with a Bi-pod that is not the case.
Please post if you know of something that I have missed.
Thanks
Home built Type F-Class...

20240329_173453.jpgwww.jpg

20240329_170842.jpgwww.jpg

These days I am working on remodeling my f-class 308 synthetic stock. For now a pretty dusty project minimizing the paint layers but eventually I will mount a long arca rail from bottom.
There are couple big names on the f-class bipods list.
Depend what you want to use it for... Prone or on the bench or both...there are pros and cons with each.
For BR I would really like to go with "over the bore" bipod, but in my case unfortunately with my synthetic stock I don't know how to make the mounting for it.
I am also a big fan of tripods for airguns, but instead of a ball head I am using levelling heads or single axis or gimballs.

The Tier One bipod is at the other end. it's about 450 but is very wide and rigid.

I have a Tier one, Aluminum not the carbon fiber pricey but worth every penny and I use mine on a Skout as well you need something stout for that baby! But I don’t need a folding bipod though so it’ worth every penny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy