• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Looking for a dependable compressor!

Are you looking to fill gun straight up, or a tank? I use an Altaros booster and is extremely reliable, but slow. By the time it’s all said and done, it will run you about $1K with everything needed to run. I fill my Omega 75 and then use the tank to fill guns. If you need to fill gun straight up, it may take too long. But, as I said, very reliable. 

I have been chasing info on the new Hill. Don’t have one. There’s a couple threads going on it already. They are very new on the scene & seem to have a couple issues already. The company seems to be on top of it and are providing info. They have a channel on YT & are promising to keep posting how to videos. If I buy something like that, I want to to be trouble free until the reasonable time that it needs service & then be able to do it myself. I don’t fancy myself shipping that thing across the States and waiting God knows how long. 

I have a Hill, just got it last week. It fills my 3 rifles pretty damn quick. As far as I can tell it is designed and built in the UK, not a Chinese unit. I had the shop where I bought it set it up and even test run it while I was in the shop to make sure it worked. The shop owner was so impressed he is getting on for his home. There was a recall on early models, not sure what for, but it seems to have been addressed and corrected. I think as long as you use it as Hill intends it to be used you should have no issues, and if you do Hill will likely stand behind it and fix it.