• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A looking for a compressor (not a cheap one)

Yong Heng is popular, not portable but can fill SCBA tanks to accomplish same thing. Here's my 3-year-old set-up, everything pictured, except Uragan .25, less than $400. Broken pressure gauge and water pump (my fault) were only problems. Borrowed pressure gauge from Chinese HPA handpump and $11 eBay water pump to correct. WM
IMG_20220322_203924.jpg

Yong Heng is popular, not portable but can fill SCBA tanks to accomplish same thing. Here's my 3-year-old set-up, everything pictured, except Uragan .25, less than $400. Broken pressure gauge and water pump (my fault) were only problems. Borrowed pressure gauge from Chinese HPA handpump and $11 eBay water pump to correct. WM View attachment 463800
thank you sir.

Reactions: WorriedMan
I used a Benjamin ReCharge to fill my large SCBA tanks. I've actually never filled any of my guns directly from a compressor, only from my tanks. I did something to the compressor that it didn't like and when I reached out to Benjamin for help they simply offered to replace it. It was almost 2yrs old at that point. Major plus for their customer service!! While working out the replacement, I came across a no brainer deal on a Bauer compressor and Hydraulics International Booster pump. More capacity to compress air than I'll ever need but wasn't gonna pass on the deal. Anyway, I got the new Benjamin compressor ( still packed as it was shipped ) and listed it here on the classifieds.

Reactions: theFatKid
Yong Heng is popular, not portable but can fill SCBA tanks to accomplish same thing. Here's my 3-year-old set-up, everything pictured, except Uragan .25, less than $400. Broken pressure gauge and water pump (my fault) were only problems. Borrowed pressure gauge from Chinese HPA handpump and $11 eBay water pump to correct. WM View attachment 463800
you can also get wet tile saw water pumps at home depot cheap. (Ryobi)

This one is kind of cheap it's $300 bucks and I've owned it for over a year now. I never had a problem out of it. And what I love about this one versus a couple of others that I had is this one actually pumps my Huben K1 and GK1 to full 3500 PSI. My old one I could only get up to 3,000. And the best part about this one is it's truly portable because it takes Milwaukee batteries. I love being able to just grab this thing and take it out into the woods with me and be able to fill my guns up right on the spot without having to carry tanks and stuff with me. This thing weighs about 6 lb with a battery in it so it's not that heavy either.

I have 2 GX Pump compressors, the CS4 and the L3 (a battery powered CS3). Both work great, run cool and are fairly quiet by compressor standards. If the GX Pump brand is one you are interested in, check out all the models on the GX Pump US website. They ship free and offer a 10% off coupon (GX10OFF).

I have a Rovair from Pyramyd Air and it's been great for over a year and at least weekly use. It fills to 4500psi and has an auto shutoff. It also does not require extra cooling, it is all self contained. It also require 0 maintenance and uses 12 or 120volts. The only maitenance I do is change the filter insert in the air line every 10 hours. It' was $500.

This one is kind of cheap it's $300 bucks and I've owned it for over a year now. I never had a problem out of it. And what I love about this one versus a couple of others that I had is this one actually pumps my Huben K1 and GK1 to full 3500 PSI. My old one I could only get up to 3,000. And the best part about this one is it's truly portable because it takes Milwaukee batteries. I love being able to just grab this thing and take it out into the woods with me and be able to fill my guns up right on the spot without having to carry tanks and stuff with me. This thing weighs about 6 lb with a battery in it so it's not that heavy either.
I'm sure you ment 300 BAR and 350 BAR, ...........right ?

Cs 4
Or GX-E5K2 when it's available, that's a harder one to get but it's a great one for filling bottles

Reactions: Impact701