• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Looking for a cocking Handle extended grip

Any of you machinist or 3D printers out there making cocking handles for the Notos. Right now I’m using a heavy magnet to start the cocking handle. But im looking to maybe drill a hole and counter sink a flat head screw from the inside of cocking handle out and screw a machined handle on it similar to the magnet.
Or even something like a T handle. Can text me at 732-678-6706
Notos.jpg

Reactions: Dogowsky
I bought an 8' length of extruded aluminum angle, that will give me 24 cocking handles, a few of which will end being "prototypes", or in other words, handles for my Notos guns! :ROFLMAO:

If I get it delivered before the weekend, Ill start cutting it up and Ill post pictures of the assembly.

Looking at the original design, there was a little too much overreach for me, it put the lever too far away from the gun.

It was also very long but I don't think it needs to be that long so I shortened it.

Mind you, this is the rough cut, no trimming, sanding or tumbling has been done so hang in there buckaroo!

20231125_135009.jpg

Reactions: Dogowsky
No, this design has been abandoned.

However...

There is a much better design available that I am working on with another member here. I should have a sample in hand within the week.
THANK YOU! Drooling... Am becoming increasingly aware of your "Name" out there as being an Innovator and doggone Guru on many things in the world of PCP's, but particularly the NOTOS..and..ya' haven't heard the last of me yet... :)

THANK YOU! Drooling... Am becoming increasingly aware of your "Name" out there as being an Innovator and doggone Guru on many things in the world of PCP's, but particularly the NOTOS..and..ya' haven't heard the last of me yet... :)

Nope, I'm a copy-cat, others do all the work and research, I just bring it to market.

You all will like this and I will hear a chorus of head slaps once it's revealed. 😁😇