Looking at the Kral Arms Puncher Breaker Marine in .25

I have one and although I do like it very much NOW I've had more trouble with it by far than any of the other 15 air guns I own. My cocking lever snapped in two at about 1000 shots. I begged Air Venturi for a replacement and 2 months later they were kind enough to send me one off of one of the MANY returned guns they had waiting for parts. They were supposed to send me a new redesigned one when they received them but that never happened (this was at least 6 months ago). Shortly after installing the lever they sent me the valve stem snapped in two. I sent it to Troy at Annililator Air Guns & Tuning and he took care of making a new stem and got it shooting very well again. I also purchased a replacement lever from Matt on the GTA forum that's made of quality steel and made to last unlike the original levers from Kral which were shiny "pot metal". From what I understand Kral has put beefier levers on them but I have no idea if they've addressed the valve stem issue. You could email them and ask but don't hold your breath. They never answer emails!
It's a nice little bullpup but they've used cheesy components to keep the price down. The ONLY way I'd ever buy another Kral would be from Troy. Yeah, it'll cost you $150 or so more but you'll get a gun that's tuned and made to last more than a couple of tins of pellets. JMHO

Ed