Looking at a .30 or .25

I’ll selling a gun to fund this one currently have an r5 but it’s not set up for in the house at 2 am however it is pretty quiet launching slugs at 1000fps I don’t want to change it’s set up. I’m pretty sure the hammer smacking valve is louder than the muzzle end. This is my base line because the wife has vetoed this one. I once had a tiapan vet shorty how would the Wildcat compare in report?

Try stuffing in your shroud with foam and felt. I don't know if you have a long or short version. I have a long and stuffing it with one layer of foam and three layers of felt around the barrel made it a lot quieter. Very easy to shoot indoors. I took out a raccoon from the kitchen window with my wife just 15 feet away watching a video on an iPad she didn't even notice.

Advice for your purpose is real easy 😁

So I had a raw hm1000x. They have real good triggers, but are very noisy in .25 and .30. Not to mention too heavy for anything other then benchrest. Thats why I sold mine.

Currently have an Edgun R5 std in .30, with huma and large plenum which allowed for lower reg pressure, and hence lower noise. I keep it cause I love the Edgun singleshots...

my advice would be an Edgun R5M long in .25 and huma and large plenum. Set to about lower 108 bar, and still get good speed with 25 grains plus very low noise. And you can even add more sound suppresion. And ofcourse it is a very solid dependable gun.

Good luck with choosing - and btw its just a gun, you can always sell it and get another. Then again, if you get the one that is right for you, then its pretty nice.