Look what ups just dropped off *cue the brand haters*

But ya say "F the blinded fanbois" and ya get in trouble!! 😁
How is it being a fanboy if you simply like something that works and does the job that you bought it to do does that mean I'm a fanboy of the soap I bought because it does the job of cleaning my hands if that's the case than I guess I'm a fanboy of alot of things

Nice, VERY nice! Waiting (impatiently) for mine.

Have the same scope and need to order some rings - mind me asking what you used? I was wondering about the ring height and the scope body to mag and scope bell to barrel clearance.

Thanks!
The medium rings BARELY allow the mag to fit. And you have a limited choice on where you put the scope to allow that to happen.

The case has a cut out for a spare bottle, as well as your standard square cuts.

Check your bolt probe set screw. You will have to remove the side plate, but have a few people shooting them up here that have had an issue with it. It is a small 1.5mm key.
Kind of annoying how much stuff is lose on the rifles. But I guess I'll take it over waiting 6 months on preorder! 😂

Reactions: woogie_man
Haters huh? Well, #1-it's made in sweden. The only thing they know how to do is ski and make chocolate. They don't like our bread,they say it's too sweeeeet. I mean,, Come on man! The only good thing I have say is I do like their Blonds. Oh and that classic dream I won.The most accurate rifle I will ever hold. Most definitely will never hold the Blond (darn it) But that's just me nit-pickin. cgrats
I sat next to a blond Swedish gal (30 years my junior) on a business trip one time on Southwest, back in the early 2000s. She had the cutest accent and was a real looker. When she said some things to me in her native language, I thought she was Russian. She is one of the reasons I considered buying an FX. I thought of it as a positive. Swedish people are very intelligent and sharp.