Look what ups just dropped off *cue the brand haters*

Gunna see if the optics I got will fit with the rings I have.... Then top her up and see what she slings a 34g .22 at.

Edit* Few things seem a bit lose 😳. Going to go over it and make sure everything is good and snug before we send any lead out the business end

Cue the FX haters!

PXL_20230106_231231780.jpg

So.. first thing.. I had to take the shroud guard off to tighten the block at the base of it. I noticed the barrel shroud/plenum would touch the guard on one side. Got all that tightened back up, mounted my Arken 5-25 EP-5 (barely cleared the magazine with the mid height rings), and dug out the chronograph.

Reg was over 150 bar. Power wheel on max and micro at 3. I tossed in some Javelin 34g .218 and ran a string. Cocking lever is MUCH more stiff than my m3. Some of that is the detents and some of it iss the heavy hammer spring. You can tell they set these up to make some power

Reg settled to 135bar and the slugs were moving at 996fps. (75fpe?). My basement range is SHORT... But outside of the first shot with the high pressure in the plenum, it was hole in hole. So that's promising.

Something else that surprised me is it feels light compared to my M3 and all the crap that's bolted to it. Excited to take it out and dial here in and see what it can do.

My basement office is a disaster so excuse me for that

PXL_20230107_002030368.jpg

Forget FX haters, I hate you for receiving yours before me!!! 🤪

With Reg at 135 bars and you are shooting 34 grain at almost 1000fps??? Holy smokes! This is pretty mind blowing! This could be more power than even the impact with power block!!! Can't wait to see you put some lead down range!!!
It'll definitely have more power potential than the Impact. Over double the plenum size on the 700mm vs the Impact with the 720 plenum

Congrats! All eyes now on you, sir!

I see purpose cut outs already in place for a scope and what not, but it makes me wonder what this extra space cut out could be for? Maybe something coming out later on that may be still under production?
View attachment 320731A horizontal bag rider usually goes ther.

A bag rider and/or monopod usually goes there.

Reactions: keith1 and Nsboost
Congrats! All eyes now on you, sir!

I see purpose cut outs already in place for a scope and what not, but it makes me wonder what this extra space cut out could be for? Maybe something coming out later on that may be still under production?

That will be for the bag rider that they said it's coming soon.

So far I'm mostly impressed. Impressed with the power. Impressed with the feel of it in your shoulder. Accuracy is to be determined, but that two groups I just did in my basement look like it is gunna deliver further out.

Only thing I'm not impressed with is that is had a number of bolts/screws lose. So the very first Panthera in a regular Joe's hands had to be taken apart and reassembled right away. Hopefully just a fluke thing!

Only thing I'm not impressed with is that is had a number of bolts/screws lose. So the very first Panthera in a regular Joe's hands had to be taken apart and reassembled right away. Hopefully just a fluke thing!
It's an FX thing.....

I'm not a hater necessarily, just not quite blinded by the hype enough to overlook that it's a common thing.

Hope you enjoy it and it suits your needs!

It's an FX thing.....

I'm not a hater necessarily, just not quite blinded by the hype enough to overlook that it's a common thing.

Hope you enjoy it and it suits your needs!
My impact has been pretty uneventful. Only issues I've had were just effect of me not leaving well enough alone. Wanting to tinker and going backwards instead of forwards.

Here is the bolts that were loose. And they are pretty hard to get to with the shroud guard on... So I had to take that off to get to this block and bolts.

Haters huh? Well, #1-it's made in sweden. The only thing they know how to do is ski and make chocolate. They don't like our bread,they say it's too sweeeeet. I mean,, Come on man! The only good thing I have say is I do like their Blonds. Oh and that classic dream I won.The most accurate rifle I will ever hold. Most definitely will never hold the Blond (darn it) But that's just me nit-pickin. cgrats

• Haha
Reactions: qball