Look what arrived on Saturday!

For a change, FedEx arrived a day EARLY! I know you never hear that, but it's true. 

Taipan Veteran Standard .22, Athlon Talos BTR 4-14x44, DonnyFL Sumo

Can't wait to see the bunnies out in the yard!

Veteran.1627269651.jpg

Reactions: UCChris
From the looks of that tripod you must be a tall dude? I think I’d need a step ladder to shoot from that position. I’m vertically challenged 5’6 in heels (LOL) I have a veteran long. I think you’ll find happiness there.

😅 I thought the same thing at first, then I wondered if it was just the angle the pic was taken from. 

From the looks of that tripod you must be a tall dude? I think I’d need a step ladder to shoot from that position. I’m vertically challenged 5’6 in heels (LOL) I have a veteran long. I think you’ll find happiness there.

Yeah, at 6'-4", I've had to try a few different tripods to find one that both fit and was stable. One didn't go high enough, one didn't have a wide enough base to balance with the weight of the gun. Plus my cheap-ass didn't want to drop hundreds on one of the high-end units. This setup is working well for me. 

JKaplanwit

Congratulations. That's the only gun currently catching my attention. I'd appreciate any information you'd care to share regarding purchase. Dealer, private, shipping charges, delivery times, etc. Only share what you're comfortable sharing, if nothing, my hat is still off to you for your beautiful addition.

WM

I picked it up from Utah Airguns. Like all the major dealers, shipping on guns is free. They had it out the door in 4-5 days after they did test shots. FedEx had it to my door in a few days (I'm in NH, so considering the distance, delivery was actually faster than I expected) 

Utah Airguns is a GREAT place to shop!!!!!!!!! This is my second gun from them (CondorSS last year) and they will always be my first place to look. GREAT service, fast handling times, great communication. If you are going to get a Taipan, I recommend you start with them.