Look at my kill, pheasant

4FA67EC9-A4E4-4992-A41E-8ED4E0595872.1640792816.png
E99AEE1A-6FAD-49F7-95FB-9B15E7C0110C.1640792819.jpeg

Is this a joke? Disgusting. You literally posted a pic of your toilet, complete with feces in it, beside the animal you’ve hunted. Obviously the picture was taken intentionally to show the toilet because the animal isn’t even in the center of the picture.
This is foul and disrespectful to the animal, and to the people that are viewing your filthy toilet and it should offend anyone with a shred of dignity. 

Get over yourself, holy hell. Did you think that maybe it isn't a toilet and something else in the area where he preps the animals before butchering or cleaning?

This is the crap that pisses people off and causes the divide within the community. If you don't like or think someone isn't doing something to the "standards" that you think they should......keep your mouth shut and move on. We have had many topics talking about this and they always turn into him vs me type things. Just move on and say nothing.

Good shooting and good eating man. Do you have any specific way you prepare the pheasant and rabbit? Would be curious if you cook them together for a single dish.

Get over yourself, holy hell. Did you think that maybe it isn't a toilet and something else in the area where he preps the animals before butchering or cleaning?

This is the crap that pisses people off and causes the divide within the community. If you don't like or think someone isn't doing something to the "standards" that you think they should......keep your mouth shut and move on. We have had many topics talking about this and they always turn into him vs me type things. Just move on and say nothing.

Good shooting and good eating man. Do you have any specific way you prepare the pheasant and rabbit? Would be curious if you cook them together for a single dish.

It is a toilet. Google Afghanistan toilet and educate yourself. If you’ve ever spent any time overseas you’d recognize it. You can follow your own advice and shut your mouth bud, since you don't know what you are talking about.

Is this a joke? Disgusting. You literally posted a pic of your toilet, complete with feces in it, beside the animal you’ve hunted. Obviously the picture was taken intentionally to show the toilet because the animal isn’t even in the center of the picture.
This is foul and disrespectful to the animal, and to the people that are viewing your filthy toilet and it should offend anyone with a shred of dignity. 

i was going to say, why is the pheasant next to a very used toilet?!? Do they live next to that toilet?

yes, majority of the world use the squad style toilet in the second picture.