Longest Confirmed Kill

I got mine today. This little bugger has been taunting me for weeks! He showed up right when my Vermy went down due to an o-ring. I thought I had plugged him right after I got it fixed but... He started showing his face again a few days ago. So, I went to work ranging different sniping hides. I ended up taking him using the hood of my car as a rest. Gotta love those Atlas Bipods! 
72.3 yards
.22 cal FX Verminator Extreme
18g JSB Diablo
Ground squirrel

Yes, that's SNOW on the ground! It just dumped 12" of heavy wet snow Monday night. Heavy, like 2 steps shy of slush type of heavy. Knocked power out for a few hours. 

PCP: 228 yards rabbit with my FX .25 with BSA barrel and JSB King pellets. No hold-over; the shimmed Bushnell Elite 4-16X set at 16 power clicked to zero at that range shot from a bench..
Springer break barrel: 102 yards rabbit with Theoben/Beeman Crow Magnum 111, .20 cal gas ram break barrel and Crosman Premier .20 pellets. Leupold 4-12 scope at 12X clicked to the range, no hold-over. Shot sitting FT style.
Regards, Harry.

My longest confirmed on range finder ...today off my new Caldwell Deadshot field pod
Gen 1 .25 M rod
JSB kings
Starling at 114 yds
Grackle at 88 yds
grackle at 61 yds
03a8d8843e70faeeb411b25c44ae290f_zpsgrw4cpkq.jpg

Squirrel
50 yards (ranged using my Halo rangefinder) from my back deck
Just resting my arms on the railing
I have a group of granite rocks half way down my back acre and he/she was poking her head up from behind it. Found the critter about 3 feet back, drt.
Looks like it entered above the shoulder (shooting ~15 deg. downward) and there was no exit wound.
Beeman Dual-Caliber RS2 with the .22 barrel on, Crosman Premier .22 Cal, 14.3 Grains, Domed 625 cnt. box.
UTG 4-16x44 AO SWAT AccuShot Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube with Sportsmatch 30mm Rings, High, Adjustable

062014-1.jpg