Longer than usual order times?

I talked to an individual yesterday at Pyramyd, I believe he is the sales manager. The sales staff is all working from home, and the warehouse staff is understandably operating with safety precautions. Concurrently, they are experiencing unprecedented high sales volume. He said that an air rifle is typically shipped the next day, and now they are experiencing about 15 day order fulfillment, which doesn't include shipping time to the customer. So, sounds like one needs to estimate 3 weeks or so in receiving a shipment. I believe he said that they have added a shift in the warehouse in an effort to keep up. But, given the safety restrictions under which they are now operating, it sounds like a real challenge. I guess a lot of folks are at home and filling some spare time with air rifles. 

The end of the supply line: same two UPS drivers deliver to me...they said it's like Christmas on steroids. They are choking on the volume of deliveries. Funny that there are some delays with certain providers but not with others. I truly believe that all sellers/providers are shipping goods as soon as humanly possible. I'm happy that we can still get non-essential goods (pellets, replacement parts, new guns, etc.) at this point. All it will take is some politician to bloviate about delay in shipping and the non essential items will be blocked. A few days/week delay is no big deal considering the pandemic. Anybody here remember ordering from the Sears Robuck catalogue? 2-6 weeks wait...no kidding! I ordered Crosman parts 2x in past few weeks. The order techs I spoke with are working from home...they said skeleton crew in warehouse filling orders...i'm ok with that and let them know we Airgunners appreciate the effort.

I'm hopeful we get past this Virus soon!

Jim

I have been waiting so long for some stuff that when a package arrives, I'm like what the heck is this. It definitely has to do with how its shipped. Two things from the Netherlands. One was free shipping and I am over a month now waiting for it, still isn't here. Another package from the Netherlands,$26 shipping, had it in 3 days.

Some gun related items are sent "surface". That means they're afraid of those nasty airgun parts. Won't send them airmail. Surface means by ship. Takes 6 weeks from UK. 

I had UK customs nab a Webley Mk3 stock a few months ago. It's legal to send airgun stocks out of UK. Make sure it's labeled Airgun stock and the brand.. Guess they had a bug up the arse.? Bought it through eBag UK. eBag UK gave me a refund AND let the seller keep his money.. " A" holes destroyed the stock and there is no appealing it. Nice stock, it's very hard to find one for a good price as that one was. Low price because the owner had added a rubber butt pad. No problem, I think they need it.

Stupid beaurocrats

great company. if you ordered a .22 caliber kit, they might be out of stock as the guns ship from china. i have a .22 caliber kit. i put a hawke 4x32 ao scope on it and it's a hoot. i am teaching my grandson to shoot.he is having fun. while you wait. go on utube and read everything . it will save you some heart ache. the manual is lacking. also, don't buy the stormrider magazines. try Carm.com order from them. a much better product . call pa for an update. they do stand behind their products. one more thing. crosman 14.3 gr pellets and jsb 13.4 gr pellets shoot great in my rifle. have fun and be safe.