Longer Fill Tube for FX Maverick

Might be in the wrong section.

The fill tube from the air tank that I purchased is only about 36" long. I would like one that is about 8' long or there abouts so that the tank can stand remote if I am benchrest shooting and I just deal with the hose and connection to fill.

I have searched and not found anything. Anyone have a source for longer or a place that custom makes them?

TIA

Why not just add another short one to it.

I attach the one that came with my Nomad II to my short Hill hose and it works great. Allows me to place the airgun above the compressor for better moisture control. Also get the benefit of the Nomad II's filter, which by the way never has any signs of moisture in it.

long whip.1632427742.jpg

Keep in mind, all of that air in that 8' hose is wasted when you bleed it off. That's why usually the hoses are pretty short.

As long as the man shoots thethered and just fills up every time then zero is wasted!

The idea is to stay attached during shooting so no waste.

Yes, that was my plan, at least while bench shooting.

I have a 200 cm hose that I thought might be useful for tethered shooting. I'm yet to find a use for it. I checked to see if the supplier still stocked them and they no longer carry anything longer than 100cm. This vendor stocks 50-inch hoses with QD fittings. If you must have the extra length, you could snap two of them together. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1621848872.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.26dc1990FZyub9&algo_pvid=ba8cfee5-b5cd-4b5a-b42b-27fed9233a84&algo_exp_id=ba8cfee5-b5cd-4b5a-b42b-27fed9233a84-1&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22sku_id%22%3A%2266455418232%22%7D

Give Joe a call he might be able to help you 

http://www.airtanksforsale.com/

This would be the last place I would buy something from... Will not last not ever...

I sent him an email and he never answered me, so I wouldn't do business with someone like that. I prefer customer service.

Joe B has the worst after sales customer service I have ever seen in the airgun business. I stopped doing anything with them years ago. Too expensive for the crap they give you to get something fixed or repaired from them. Be careful out there...