Long range rabbits - 310 yard rabbit with FX Impact with 37 Grain Zan Projectile

How about putting together a compilation of misses?

Or cripples ... on the other hand in UK the cottontail is an invasive species IIRC ... maybe we should give him a pass. ;) I couldn't do that shot with anything in my AG arsenal. I have a .22 K-Hornet but that would be a hard shot even with it. Don't take much wind.

How about putting together a compilation of misses?

Or cripples ... on the other hand in UK the cottontail is an invasive species IIRC ... maybe we should give him a pass. ;) I couldn't do that shot with anything in my AG arsenal. I have a .22 K-Hornet but that would be a hard shot even with it. Don't take much wind.

Tbh the 310 yard shot was a perfect shot placement, the slug destroyed the heart and lungs, it wiggled off a few yards to the side in the reeds and expired. Just like a deer heart shot, they often run sometimes hundreds if yards before dropping, even when the heart has been blown out.

Amazing shooting! Even as someone who go to 300 yard range relatively often those are some amazing shots to boot! Very nicely done!
1f44f.svg
1f44f.svg
1f44f.svg

Thanks buddy appreciate the comment 

At some certain distance*, it becomes unethical. Pest or not.

Brilliant shooting though.

* " Distance", opinion may ( will ) vary.

Good luck.

People can have Opinions, opinions are also like talent, skill and ability and also do vary

thank

Okay I'll bite. How many cripples? How many animals have you maimed at 300 yards with your bb gun? That's not talent.

You are either saying here that you can consistently hit the killzone on a rabbit at 300 yards with that rifle. When dealing with living targets "consistently" means 9 out of 10 times in my mind. OR you are saying you don't care if you cripple half the rabbits you shoot. 

Either you have some really big rabbits on that side of the pond or you're a one in a million shooter with a one in a million air gun.

There's nothing wrong with him questioning the ethics of pulling the trigger on a live target at that range with that platform. Your response was arrogant at best.

That said you're shooting was spot on. I think that 300 yard shot was probably a 1 in 20 shot. It's pretty amazing to see what you guys that are shooting slugs can do at 150 yards humanely.

At some certain distance*, it becomes unethical. Pest or not.

Brilliant shooting though.

* " Distance", opinion may ( will ) vary.

Good luck.

People can have Opinions, opinions are also like talent, skill and ability and also do vary

thank

Okay I'll bite. How many cripples? How many animals have you maimed at 300 yards with your bb gun? That's not talent.

You are either saying here that you can consistently hit the killzone on a rabbit at 300 yards with that rifle. When dealing with living targets "consistently" means 9 out of 10 times in my mind. OR you are saying you don't care if you cripple half the rabbits you shoot. 

Either you have some really big rabbits on that side of the pond or you're a one in a million shooter with a one in a million air gun.

There's nothing wrong with him questioning the ethics of pulling the trigger on a live target at that range with that platform. Your response was arrogant at best.

That said you're shooting was spot on. I think that 300 yard shot was probably a 1 in 20 shot. It's pretty amazing to see what you guys that are shooting slugs can do at 150 yards humanely.

I have the upmost respect for living animals. Im fact, that shot was 100 % spot on heart shot and then out the back end. It only ran a few yards and keeled over. The same as shooting a deer with a 300win mag, blowing it heart completely out and they still runn off several hundreds of yards before expiring, its kaed a dead run. But I know you boys over the pond like to shoot deer and wild bore with BB guns also, this is what I call inhumane but we wont go there …….

If you have followed any of my shooting (clearly you haven’t) you will know more about me and my back ground as a shooter/marksmen.

But with this BB gun as you call it ive done multiple videos of me and this platform shooting sub 1” at 200 yards with slugs, all recorded, and that was 3x 5x shot groups all sub 1”. So to say its not capable is completely wrong. Also the amount of R+D I carry out in the developing of slugs with their BC calculations and expansion testing in ballistic gel out to ranges of 300 yards.

As per the the rest if the video, other rabbits between 200-275 yards shot dead in their tracks - but I guess you still think its inhumane?

As for 1 in 20 shot, we really wont got there after reading the above and you doing some research, I did 3 for 3 on this particular day between 240-310. 

Next you will be telling me that my rabbits I shot on camera at over 800 yards with my custom centrefire rifle were inhumane. 😂

like i said, please don't judge me or others on your lack of talent, knowledge or ability!

thanks for the comment, have a great day 🙏