• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Long Range Airgun match, Temecula, cash prizes

Wow, I'm always reading on AGN about "nothing in San Diego for airgunners", or "no one wants to get together in San Diego to shoot", or "I tried to get a group together, but no one was interested". If that sounds you (and you know who you are), then here you go… 

A chance to shoot with other Airgunners that are interested in shooting small bore air rifles at greater than 100 yard distances. This will be great fun, shooting clay pigeons across a small canyon in Temecula, CA east of the Temecula Wine region. It'll take you about 75 minutes to get there from downtown San Diego, shorter if you live in North County. Everyone will be on even footing, shooting .22 caliber and smaller, no slugs or larger caliber rifles.

So bring out your best .22 (or .177), and show us how its done. I'm sure LD will have some other side events to keep us busy. He's putting a good percentage of the gate into the prize money, so you could walk away with some serious $$$. C'mon, stop whining about no one shooting in SD, and come join us!!! Sunday, March 31st. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/long-range-airgun-shoot-temecula-ca-mar-31-2009/