• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

long eye relief (16 + inches ) adjustable parallax pistol scopes ?

ALL the pistol scopes i find are not adjustable and the shortest fixed
parallax is 35 yards .
I mostly shoot 10 to 25 yards
Anyone have suggestion's ?
I have a "scout" scope like you speak of. It is also fixed. By NcStar 20230516_143932.jpg

Reactions: beerthief
ALL the pistol scopes i find are not adjustable and the shortest fixed
parallax is 35 yards .
I mostly shoot 10 to 25 yards
Anyone have suggestion's ?

Look up the specs for the AIM Sports 3-12x32 Scout Scope. I believe it is an AO scope with over 20" listed eye relief at 3x.

I have heard of it being used as a pistol scope due to its long eye relief at lower magnification.

Reactions: beerthief
Look up the specs for the AIM Sports 3-12x32 Scout Scope. I believe it is an AO scope with over 20" listed eye relief at 3x.

I have heard of it being used as a pistol scope due to its long eye relief at lower magnification.
AIM Sports 3-12x32 Scout Scope looked on a few sales sites including Aim Sports and no one printed min or max parallax yards , bummer !

Not so, I have a Burris pistols scopes that have adjustable AO and there are others , another thing, I have no problem shooting 30 yds with non-adjustable AO ,one more thing ,there are scopes called scout scopes that fit in front of a rifle that may also work ;ak the Cooper scout scope.
I should have said AO down to 10 yards as i do a lot of 10 meter targets. even 15 yards Parallax