• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lockdown Day Infinity On Airguns

This isn’t from today but it’s still an airgun. And I think it looks cool! 😎 

1588131254_5700975475ea8f5b6ab7631.04148191.jpeg

Haha it don’t matter to me. What kind of pistol/rifle is that? What do you use it for? Looks like a nice backpack gun...

That is a Crosman 1377 tuned into a carbine rifle. It doesn't really need the pickle on the end but it does work to quiet down the POP. It's really just a plinker. I usually only,pump it 3-4 times. Amazingly it stacks pellets at 20 yards with Air Arms 7.87 gr pellets. I got this pistol back in 1989. I was 17 years old then. It was made in 1988.

Haha it don’t matter to me. What kind of pistol/rifle is that? What do you use it for? Looks like a nice backpack gun...

That is a Crosman 1377 tuned into a carbine rifle. It doesn't really need the pickle on the end but it does work to quiet down the POP. It's really just a plinker. I usually only,pump it 3-4 times. Amazingly it stacks pellets at 20 yards with Air Arms 7.87 gr pellets. I got this pistol back in 1989. I was 17 years old then. It was made in 1988.

Wow so cool. Awesome that you are taking care of that legacy item and actually using it!

bravo and super cool. Thanks for the back story!