locations? where is everyone from?

I'm located on a small island in between the butt cheeks of Sweden and Finland called the Aland Islands where our main city is Mariehamn.
Mariehamn started in 1861 and back then was part of Russia as was the whole of Finland. The city is named after a Russian queen named Maria Alexandrovna.
Hamn in Swedish means harbor so the city is basically named Maries harbor and is the main location where ferries from Sweden and Finland dock.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 152446.jpg

"The map is pretty cool but I don't see a way to add myself to it."
It's actually a part of your member "About" information.
View attachment 388866
I'm Orvil from Aguanga. . . just a bit north of ya. Look just south/east of Temecula. We have an airgun range out here that just may be worth the drive. Anyway, greetings!

"The map is pretty cool but I don't see a way to add myself to it."
It's actually a part of your member "About" information.
View attachment 388866
I'm Orvil from Aguanga. . . just a bit north of ya. Look just south/east of Temecula. We have an airgun range out here that just may be worth the drive. Anyway, gretings!

St.Louis Missouri.
i first discovered adult airguns while searching the web looking for info on an old BB gun I had just found.
At this time the old yellow forum was run by Tom and Edith Gaylord.
I had no idea adult even existed.
Raising a family I had little extra funds for a play toy but the more I learned on the forum I just had to have one , so I purchased a BSA Super Sport .22. fast forward a few months I started buying older 10M match rifles in Germany as many shooters here were looking for them. I made some great contacts in Germany and eventually imported 90+ rifles over the years, especially Walther match rifles.
Over the years I have made many friends on the forums herein the US and on the BBS in the UK.

I retired Sometime ago and have a 75 yard range and have a great time bringing my pcp collection out for some target shooting .

HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?

Last edited:
Reactions: JimBentley