locations? where is everyone from?

I found awhile back on here a map showing where members are and who is close to you.. seems like a great idea.. however I have a hard time getting around the internet and have not seen it since.. I seem to have disappearing messages and I have seen others talking about classified adds here but I have never found them.. I'm very grateful for members who have been extremely nice and helped me do a few things..
it's not a sight problem but operator error 🤔 yes that's me 🤣
id like to know how to find the classified adds 🤔.
this is a good sight with a lot of good helpful people and some great moderators.
I'm from Rogue River Oregon USA..
and my current interest is a compact PCP pistol.. not a pistol carbine..
Mark

I found awhile back on here a map showing where members are and who is close to you.. seems like a great idea.. however I have a hard time getting around the internet and have not seen it since.. I seem to have disappearing messages and I have seen others talking about classified adds here but I have never found them.. I'm very grateful for members who have been extremely nice and helped me do a few things..
it's not a sight problem but operator error 🤔 yes that's me 🤣
id like to know how to find the classified adds 🤔.
this is a good sight with a lot of good helpful people and some great moderators.
I'm from Rogue River Oregon USA..
and my current interest is a compact PCP pistol.. not a pistol carbine..
Mark
just click on forums at the top then scroll way down to Classifieds click on that and your on .

There are thousands on the Forum map, you just need to click on the inverted teardrop to locate them. It will open up when you continue to click on the location for instance, I'm in Lakeside, Ca, there is a single locator there, but if clicked on, it will open to a few others at my location. Click on San Diego, and there are about 30ish that open up on that locator.
Mike