• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Locals enjoying my backyard range

hope it does not make a habit of this ? late night fun ?
Nothing late night but he did it 2-3 times before I realized what was going on... I wasn't a fast learner either 🤣 I've heard other metallic sounds in the distance which I assumed might have been the same bird. I think he likes these "new" trees. haha He hasn't been back in a couple weeks now but the camera is still there just in case.

That’s great! If you put out different steels, he could bounce back and forth to bang out a multitoned song. The featherettes would be impressed (I think).
There are a couple other sizes out there but he only seemed interested in that one. As far as targets go, old sawblades give the best report!!

There’s a metal salvage biz in my town that sells metal objects by the pound. It’s not all junk, and I betcha they have some worn-out steel platelike things...customers are free to browse the yard. Time to revisit them.
I would definitely take advantage of a place like that. All I shoot is steel. I have plenty of paper targets but rarely use them.