• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

local buy/sell/trade forum function.

As a big user of classifieds in general. Here, FB market,creglist,serch tempest, lots of thing are Accrost the country from where Im located. I bought my gun on the classifieds here. I flew to Texas bought the gun flew home same day. shipped the gun to my self. Sometimes I can use a proxi Buyer if there is one close to the item I am looking to buy.
R1lover says he wants to negotiate on the phone. I normally don't do that or even try cash in hand looking at what you got.... now its time to make the deal. With that said it is why I travel to look at stuff or proxi I kinda find it insulting you want what I got then try to negotiate a price on the phone that you haven't seen. Come see it put some of your time in.... now I know you are serious. I used to make deals on the phone waste a 1/2 hour 45min then they don't show up. NOPE... r1lover and I would not get along in a local deal LOL
Proxi buyers work the best for me. I just need more of them that would be something that I would work on for a sight like this. Way better than a Local only tab.
I am surprised someone hasn't come up with a proxi buy app yet. I have been wanting one for years. Maybe someday.

Some of the other forums I'm a member of have regional classifieds, and it does work out. One of the powder burning gun sites I'm on is a state specific site, I always make it a point to put in the subject about where I'm located. I hate clicking on an ad and finding out that it's five hours away.

IMHO, the classifieds here should mandate that users post their location in the subject. There's plenty of ads I've run into where people will not ship, and some don't do PayPal. I've chosen not to buy a gun from someone who had a great deal because I wasn't comfortable sending a money order to a random person.

I sold my first springer on Craigslist a couple of months ago and posted the Seneca Dragon Claw I have posted here on Craigslist. The Seneca was flagged within hours, while the springer was up for two weeks before it sold. 🤷‍♂️
Craigslist is funny like that. Some ads get removed immediately, others that are exactly the same stay up without issue.