Little things can make a big difference

The height of the 34mm Element Titan scope on this FX Impact M3 was a bit too tall for my Czech/German bred cheek bones.

Screenshot_20210628-183741_Instagram.1624979208.jpg

The Saber Tactical cheek riser fixed my cheek weld and alignment with ease.

The height of the 34mm Element Titan scope on this FX Impact M3 was a bit too tall for my Czech/German bred cheek bones.

Interesting. I seem to require lower scope heights my great grandmother was 100% Czech.

I have very high cheek bones. If you need lower scope height then you've probably got them too! 34mm adjustable rings are scarce, so instead of using lower rings, I use the cheek riser to raise my line of sight.

Interesting. I seem to require lower scope heights my great grandmother was 100% Czech.

I have very high cheek bones. If you need lower scope height then you've probably got them too! 34mm adjustable rings are scarce, so instead of using lower rings, I use the cheek riser to raise my line of sight.

I'm sure I do. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of a Classic Leshiy you owned with a Dedal Stalker. Did you have any trouble with the height of that? I find it much too high. I've thought about putting some sort of riser below a paracord wrap but am curious if you tried anything?

And while I'm thinking about it, are you a descendant of the Texas Machu family? My great grandmother was a Machu who immigrated to Texas in the 1920's.

I'm sure I do. 

I'm pretty sure I've seen a picture of a Classic Leshiy you owned with a Dedal Stalker. Did you have any trouble with the height of that? I find it much too high. I've thought about putting some sort of riser below a paracord wrap but am curious if you tried anything?

And while I'm thinking about it, are you a descendant of the Texas Machu family? My great grandmother was a Machu who immigrated to Texas in the 1920's.

Poor cheek weld for me on Leshiy Classic. I fabricated this one with a small block of wood beneath the neoprene pad.

20210629_120828.1624986618.jpg

No relation that I know of. I wasn't born in TX.

I have already contemplated something in this regard, even if i dont have my guy yet or know how it will fit me and my scope.

But the Maverick i am waiting for dont look overly comfortable in this area, so during all the countless hours i spend in bed every night trying to fall asleep, my brain storm this maybe not even there problem and many many other things.

I thought so, too... — "adjustable scope rings in 34mm are SCARCE"....

And when I assembled a Scope Mounting Table, I found no less than 7 (seven) different adjustable models for 34mm tubes. :) 

Matthias

Find attached the Scope Mounting Table for 30mm, but the table indicates which brands have 34mm models.

download.png
View attachment SCOPE Mounting Table.1625324456.pdf