Lishiy 2, has anyone gone to a Huma regulator?

I proved that I was getting creep in my reg as my first shot was always high. I took chronograph readings and it was definitely higher. So I took my regulator apart and polished the washers using 3000 grit paper on a piece of glass, lubed them slightly and reassembled. Problem solved. If your not getting consistent velocity or you suspect you have reg creeping and can prove it with a chronograph then I suggest you try what I did first. Other than that I don’t see any reason to buy the Huma reg. If there is I would like to know too but I’m not going to change.

The washer are what make up a regulator. On the Leshiy 2 it is easy to take the regulator out of the top tube . I believe it is held in with a clip ring. Once you have it out you will see it is nothing but a stack of cupped washers that are paired up . You must remember how they are oriented and put them back the same. I took a piece of glass from a picture frame I had and laid it on a flat smooth table. I got some 3000 grit wet/dry sandpaper and soaked it for 20 minutes and laid it on the glass. This ensures you have a flat smooth surface. Don’t try it on a counter top no matter what it is made of. Use glass. Then take the washers and pressing them on the sand paper swipe them back and forth or in circles say 20 to 30 times is all it takes. Clean them thoroughly and dry then lube them lightly with silicone oil and assemble them as they were before. That’s all it takes. It is very important that we put clean dry air in our PCP guns. You can imagine what some fine debris or corrosion can do to a regulator.