Limited Edition anything

Anything Daystate is going to be top shelf quality. You could buy one Daystate and never have to buy another rifle.

Yeah, that is probably so.

➧ IF you are fine with top shelf quality of yester-decade's features and performance specs, that is.

For collectors of historic pieces of airgun development, that is an excellent perspective. 👍🏼

Matthias

Yeah, that is probably so.

➧ IF you are fine with top shelf quality of yester-decade's features and performance specs, that is.

For collectors of historic pieces of airgun development, that is an excellent perspective. 👍🏼

Matthias

That's an interesting perspective considering the amount of podium appearances by Daystate shooters. And not to mention their pioneering tech and extreme owner loyalty over the past several decades. :)

That's an interesting perspective considering the amount of podium appearances by Daystate shooters. And not to mention their pioneering tech and extreme owner loyalty over the past several decades. :)

Please, don't get me wrong — I value Daystate products highly!

I was not commenting on Daystate products in general — but on the comment of buying one Daystate rifle and I quote the poster, "never have to buy another rifle."
The high quality of Daystate of 2023 will still be high quality there in 2043. But the high performance specs, the highly innovative features — those will not be "high" anymore in 2043....

➧ That's all I wanted to point out. 👍🏼

Matthias 😊

Reactions: Spartan