• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics LIKE NEW US Optics TS-20x 34mm 2.5-20x REDUCED

Classified Status
SOLD

M0ist0ne

Aug 21, 2020
MN, United States
Up for grabs is a like new US Optics TS-20x 34mm 2.5-20x scope. It spent a short time on my Notos but went with a lighter weight prism--the TS-20x was just overkill. Now I don't have much anything to use it on.

This has a 10yd min parallax, 34mm tube, updated version with locking windage. Includes the scope caps, zero screw and I bought the sunshade for it as well (which I will include). The reticle is the premium JVCR (had to pay extra for that too!). I designed and 3d printed a throw lever for it.

This is a great, lighter-weight 34mm scope that is very versatile due to the magnification range and 10yd parallax. The illumination is full reticle and daylight bright at the higher settings. Lifetime warranty to boot.

Offering this up at $725 OBO shipped in the US. The $725 is net to me (either FF or fees on you)

PXL_20230731_125802678.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Exodus