• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Like a kid in a candy store...

I’ll tell you whose a kid in a candy store. A great friend of mine whom I’ve known since we were kids came over with his son to check out what PCP’s were all about. To say I turned him and his son on to PCP Airguns is an understatement. Long story short, he purchased a near new wildcat laminate MK2 25 cal with the 700mm barrel and is having it shipped to my house. After the purchase with the seller by phone he handed me $1K to fully dress it up, and his words to me were “make it just like yours, and shoot like yours”. 

As he he was driving off he said if the $$ isn’t enough call my wife and she’ll PP you more money. 

So, I’m that kid, spending money that isn’t mine, lol. That wildcat is gonna be a fire breathing laser when done.

And yes, I will have to call his wife. All I have left to get is a Huggett Snipe moderator, ammo, superior barrel, and a JSAR scope rail. Good times