• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lightweight scope for Edgun leshiy

US TS-12X. Low but not touching

PXL_20230425_012150956.jpg

Reactions: Sean Riley
I currently have a red dot on my Leshiy (classic) because I can't find a scope that:
- has long eye relief (at least 5"); and
- has parallax adjustment to 10 yards or less; and
- has a minimum magnification of 2x or less and a max of at least 6x; and
- is light weight; and
- has reasonably good glass; and
- doesn't cost a fortune (I see you, March)
I have a 1" Leatherwood Hi-LUX 2-7x32 pistol scope with long eye-relief and crystal clear glass that I had on my 1377. It is compact and light and in perfect condition, and I no longer have the 1377 so if you want to try it, let me know.

Hi-Lux.jpg

Orangeokie, that is a very kind offer! Thanks! The scope sounds great -- particularly considering the price.

Unfortunately, I do a lot of shooting at 10m (offhand) and I need a scope with parallax adjustment to that distance.

For now, I am using a cheapo bugbuster on offset mounts. That means that the scope hangs off the back and the Leshiy won't fold down into a very small package, but it works otherwise.
Thanks again.

@Offhand I haven't tried this new Atibal 1-12×32 scope yet, but do have two of their other lpvo scopes. In this new model both the FFP and SFP have a side focus, but it isn't advertised on how close it will focus down to. As with most lpvo scope's, the eye relief is dependent on the magnification level and this runs from 3.5" to 6" of relief.

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
@Offhand I haven't tried this new Atibal 1-12×32 scope yet, but do have two of their other lpvo scopes. In this new model both the FFP and SFP have a side focus, but it isn't advertised on how close it will focus down to. As with most lpvo scope's, the eye relief is dependent on the magnification level and this runs from 3.5" to 6" of relief.

Thanks for bringing that option to my attention!
That scope sounds like it might tick all the boxes (apart from $$). However: it is a little disconcerting that Atibal doesn't specify how low the parallax adjustment will go. And during my quick visit to their website, I didn't see a way to contact them to ask about it. Does anyone know?

I can contribute a Scope Specs Table: 😊

It's a list of comparatively SHORT scopes,
and of scopes that have:
3x or less on the bottom end, and
9x or more on the top end.

All have 10y parallax.
Almost all have exposed turrets.
All have holdoff reticles (no BDC, no plain crosshairs).

Separated in FFP and SFP.

Most in the $200 to $300 price region.

Sorry, with the eye relief I can't help you, but a 5" eye relieve appears to me unusually long, my memory says that 4" is the most common, sometimes 3.5".

There are over 50 scopes
with their specs side by side:
Price
Length and Weight
Field of View
MIL or MOA
Type of reticle
IR or not

Have fun shopping. I know I do every time I need a scope... -- it's easy to choose when you have all the facts side by side...! 😄

Matthias

❌ Attachment:
Scope Specs Table for SHORT and 3-12x (3-9x) Scopes

View attachment SCOPE Specs Table. For SHORT Scopes -and- 3-12x (3-9x) Scopes.pdf

Reactions: Ghostranger169
.....Is there some function to see if someone has "seen" a thread — with a date?
Not only here but at other gn forums as well, many times I asked a question to start a thread, but along with long list of comments i did not had anything more important voice to add, but still reading and monitoring...I may have my own bookmarks to revisit later in time.
Couple days ago I bounced into one of those my questions back in 2020, someone resurrected my thread.
Not sure how a third person would check that by date, so your question is valid.

Kevin,

as you seem to be looking at a medium range magnification range, I'll attach my Scope Specs Table for that range below.

All 100± scopes in the table have
10y parallax,
holdoff reticles,
and exposed turrets.
They are sorted into FFP and SFP.

You'll find
Prices and warranty
Reticle type (xmas or not, numbers or not)
MIL or MOA turrets/ reticle
Weight
Length
Max. elevation adjustment
and details like zero stop, locking turrets, revolution counter, reticle center dot, etc.

Happy shopping, 😊

Matthias

❌️ Attachment
Scope Specs Table 4-16x | 3-18x | 4-20x

View attachment -SCOPE Specs Table. For 4-16x or 3-18x or 4-20x Scopes.pdf

• Wow
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Kevin,

as you seem to be looking at a medium range magnification range, I'll attach my Scope Specs Table for that range below.

All 100± scopes in the table have
10y parallax,
holdoff reticles,
and exposed turrets.
They are sorted into FFP and SFP.

You'll find
Prices and warranty
Reticle type (xmas or not, numbers or not)
MIL or MOA turrets/ reticle
Weight
Length
Max. elevation adjustment
and details like zero stop, locking turrets, revolution counter, reticle center dot, etc.

Happy shopping, 😊

Matthias

❌️ Attachment
Scope Specs Table 4-16x | 3-18x | 4-20x

View attachment 399791
I just glanced at this very quickly and oh my wow man, are you the optics god?!

• Haha
Reactions: JungleShooter
I just glanced at this very quickly and oh my wow man, are you the optics god?!

😆
I have been called many things....
I have been suspected of many things....

But, divinity has not been one of them...!! 😆

I'm just a follower of God (capital G) — and a follower of the optics gods (small g) that I have met on the forums.
Their looking out for the best of others and their attitude of helpfulness, even sacrificial helpfulness,* has inspired me! 😊

Matthias

*Recently, I met a silencer god who fit that description as well.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_