Lightest 30 caliber projectile. Anything below 44g?

Great. Thanks.. but I'm wondering if there is something in the 30ish grain.. I am thinking not.

Might give Franco a shout and see if he can make you something that will work.

Might give Franco a shout and see if he can make you something that will work.

Thank you. I just saw this and messaged him.

I do, but I don't own an air rifle bigger than .25, so I don't have that mold.
They are not listed for sale currently but Griffin used to make 30 slugs called super lites that had a polymer ball inside. Could ask if they still have any?

Discussed here:

They are not listed for sale currently but Griffin used to make 30 slugs called super lites that had a polymer ball inside. Could ask if they still have any?

Discussed here:

Thanks very much! I'll email them...

I think I've once seen some FX 39 grain HP slugs in .30 cal... Hold on, I'll try to find them again. I was going to buy a Hatsan 135-S Carnivore (.30 cal) a few years ago and I was trying to get the flatest shooting projectile for it, something below 40 grains, but couldn't find anything of a sort, with the exception of these FX slugs (39 grain), which I couldn't order from anywhere, since they were near non existent. Therefore, I've opted for a 125 in .22 cal. instead, which was a far-cry from those 45 Joules of power... Shame.

There, found them!
The ones in the lower left corner: 39.5 gr

Reactions: Raider03
I think I've once seen some FX 39 grain HP slugs in .30 cal... Hold on, I'll try to find them again. I was going to buy a Hatsan 135-S Carnivore (.30 cal) a few years ago and I was trying to get the flatest shooting projectile for it, something below 40 grains, but couldn't find anything of a sort, with the exception of these FX slugs (39 grain), which I couldn't order from anywhere, since they were near non existent. Therefore, I've opted for a 125 in .22 cal. instead, which was a far-cry from those 45 Joules of power... Shame.

There, found them!
The ones in the lower left corner: 39.5 gr

Thank you! I'll try to find them for sale...