• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Light 22

I've been thinking of a backyard friendly 22 break barrel and im a weihrauch fan. I have a hw95 but want a hw50 except like the price of a hw30. Have a hw30 in 177 but don't see many reviews on the 30 in 22. I know it's going to be slow but only shooting at 10 to 20 yd possibly stretch to 30 if wander out of back yard. Has anyone owned one of these 30s I'm sure there is, and what's your thoughts on one or just move up to the hw50?

try Krale there pricing for the 30s and 50s is about 32 bucks different in price and the 30s has about 425 fps and the 50s is at 570+-fps

now they are without stock at this time but it is an option and most USA buyers love Krale's service

https://www.krale.shop/en/sport-shooting/guns/air-rifles.html?manufacturer=262

at 425 fps that's is pistol velocity and would think you would need to run RWS Hobby pellets

just an idea

Well one is on the way. Couldn't pass up the hw30s stainless at airgun of Arizona. If the story folds true which have no reason to doubt they are new guns in the pre owned section. For $250 plus shipping getting a stainless 22 to my door here in California for the same price as the regular one. Not that it matters much the stainless part but hey why not. Now can't wait for it to show up.

I love my HW57 in .22...excellent rifle now that I got all the bugs worked out of it. It is a finicky rifle, and many will poo poo this design, but before I bought it, I was aware of all those comments, bought it anyway, my neighbor blew out my piston seal, so I rebuilt it. After shooting it in, it's a tack driver, and I just love the way it shoots and handles. Of all my air rifles, it has the lowest cocking effort.

Now wait for more poo pooing...