• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle LF Marauder Valve

Classified Status
FOUND

Stubbers

Mar 18, 2023
Westminster, Colorado
Looking for a donor (or inexpensive) stock or near stock valve for a unique mod (power wheel) modification I am performing. I happened to successfully do one to a valve I had with a damaged seat and hoping someone has a valve sitting around that they would like to donate to the cause. I'll pay shipping and handling, if you have one but don't wanna 'donate' I will pay a reasonable fee as well. Pictured is the mod I did as a test on the damaged valve (broke through the valve seat when porting, this was before I learned its best to drill backwards 10-15 degrees to avoid nicking the seat when going over .1875"). I did glue a new seat into the valve but I don't trust it lasting long versus a valve with an undamaged seat.

IMG_20240208_204141176.jpg

IMG_20240208_205310278.jpg

Reactions: Dairyboy