Level On Scope to Illustrate Canting?

I've done some searching on here and on the net about the need for a level on the scope to prevent canting of the rifle. I think I now hold the opinion that if one were doing bench rest or field target competition that a level would be essential. I also read that folks on here found their groups with a PCP, even at 25 yds, were tighter when using the scope level. My interest is in pest control for dairy farmers. I haven't kept a record, but most of the shots I get are at least 40 Yds and sometimes out to 80 yds. To other pest control folks or those shooting the distances I have identified, would a bubble level on the scope make a practical difference in my potential accuracy??

"Jim81"To other pest control folks or those shooting the distances I have identified, would a bubble level on the scope make a practical difference in my potential accuracy??
it is a tool which may or may not increase your personal accuracy. You haven't told us whether or not you miss more than you hit. That error could be wind as much as cant. If you were shooting competitively and needed the edge to improve, it might be worth it. They are cheap, get one and try it.

Jim81 Not knowing your background is a somewhat a hard question to answer. But it can not hurt to have one these, they are very cheap & Myself I would get a swing away type that way you can use or not. It helps bad habits. While having a dad that was former Army then was on the USAF RESERVE pistol & rifle team I was taught the proper technique for shooting pistols & rifles. I also have a military background, for myself , I have one, do I need one, probably not. It helps correct bad habits IMO. For a untrained shooter it would be helpful just my opinion. Darell