• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leupold VX3i 6.5-20 EFR .... Source??

i've been looking on the web to buy the subject scope with little luck. I've found several sources that list this particular scope for about $700, but they are backordered. Two or three places have them in stock, ranging in price from $1100 to $1200. This is above the MSRP that Leupold shows on their website!

Does anyone know where I can buy one now in the $700 price range??

TIA ...... Joe in AZ

Thanks for the response, guys. Yes, they are rated at min parallax of 10 yards.

The Leupold offered for sale is an older model, different turret style and is a model VX3, not VX3i CDS. I dont envision a turret calibrated for airgun trajectory, (CDS), but not sure about this.

I've taken the bull by the horns, and ordered one from the Leupold Custom Shop. I was surprised by the price of $700! Thats the same price that MidwayUSA lists; Amazon wants a few bucks less, but neither of them have any stock nor delivery schedule. Thats $300 below their own MSRP!
Delivery is 6 to 8 weeks; a long wait, but if you really want one ...............
The scope comes standard with a Duplex reticule. Leupold has a bunch of different reticules available, illustrated on their website. Cost to have a custom one installed is $160 if done at the time the order is placed; $200 for installation on an existing scope. Now I sit quietly and wait! :))

Joe in Tucson 

I hope you like it Joe. I got one a few months ago from Grab a Gun for 599 then got a 29 Moa reticle from the custom shop. I told them I would be using this for an Air Rifle in field target and ask the parallax be checked before sending the scope back. the scope will focus to 8 yards. I am not sure I like the reticle. I never had a a scope that has that many aiming spots. It may be to busy for me. But since I have 800 bucks into it I am trying to like it. Sometimes I think I get distracted with all the dots to focus on instead of looking at my target. probably my problem.

Jim