Leupold Vs Nightforce which one to pick?

If you want flawless tracking the Luppy is not the right choice. If you are going to spend ATACR money, do yourself a favor and look at Minox and ZCO. I have the Minox ZP5 and its the best glass I've ever owned. I don't own a ZCO, but I've been behind one and it's the best glass I've looked through bar none, but its also over $4K. I'd also suggest taking a look a the Burris XTR3. I have that one as well (it replaced a Nightforce SHV) and for the money I'd say the glass is as good as it gets. It's not far behind the Minox, tracks perfectly and can be had for less than $2000. Field of view, and edge to edge clarity is on par with the ATACR at far less money. Turrets not quite equal to the ATACR, but damn close. Lifetime no questions asked warranty which you likely will never need unless you run over it with your truck and maybe not then, built in the USA with high-end glass from Japan. The one downside is that currently it's only available non-illuminated. That will change sometime this year.