Leupold blowout sale

Just in case anyone’s put off picking up a Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40,

Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops have them marked down to 274.97 (plus tax) starting Friday April 26th.

This Scope varies from the one Matt originally pointed out (from SWFA) in that it doesn’t have the P5 dial.

Dont know if that matters or not.

1556223722_19562588075cc216ea8980a7.46009958_image.jpg

Reactions: Matt247365
Hey All,

So, I just got back from Cabelas, and bought the 2 Leupold Mark AR Mod 4-12×40's they had in house.

For what it's worth, Cabelas told me that, yes, their 10% off Tuesday coupon can be used on top of their current 274.97 sale price, but of course, only on Tuesdays .

I didnt want to leave it to chance that the scopes would still be around come Tuesday.

Looking forward to trying out my first Leupolds!

1556287424_6373421635cc30fc09c6459.44111629_15562873823258938036902814990695.jpg

Thank you for posting this. Before I was a member (less than 30 minutes old now LOL) I saw this and thought WOW what a deal. I ordered one from Cabelas after I thought about it for about 10 minutes. Anyways, my scope came in today and I was surprised to find that the Leupold's do not come with the little plastic caps that all other scopes come with. When I noticed this I was even more surprised that a set of the aluminum ones that Leupold sells are about 100 bucks. What are you guys using for the lens convers. Thanks and sorry for being ignorant, this is the first high quality scope that I have ever bought.

@Matt247365 Why resurrect this thread concerning an old-ass retail sale?

Why do you care what I post?

Do I need to explain to you how this forum works? Really? Or how the internet works?

My post above contains a link to another place on the internet called EBAY. If you click on it you will be taken there.

Upon arriving, you'll see an ad for a Leupold scope. I have three of these scopes. They are really nice PCP bullpup scopes.

I posted the EBAY ad in this thread for two reasons:

1. To let any AGN members who are looking for a high quality, lightweight mil dot scope know about it.
  2. This thread contains a lot of info about the aforementioned scope.
Are you caught up now? Do you have a problem with threads being resurrected? Do you have a problem with me? Do you have a problem with what other people post in general? Do you have control issues? Are you just ignorant in general?

Why do you care what I post?

Do I need to explain to you how this forum works? Really? Or how the internet works?

My post above contains a link to another place on the internet called EBAY. If you click on it you will be taken there.

Upon arriving, you'll see an ad for a Leupold scope. I have three of these scopes. They are really nice PCP bullpup scopes.

I posted the EBAY ad in this thread for two reasons:

1. To let any AGN members who are looking for a high quality, lightweight mil dot scope know about it.
  2. This thread contains a lot of info about the aforementioned scope.
Are you caught up now? Do you have a problem with threads being resurrected? Do you have a problem with me? Do you have a problem with what other people post in general? Do you have control issues? Are you just ignorant in general?

@Matt247365 Do you think that you in a position to call someone ignorant for asking a single, simple question? This thread is not an informative thread about a dated scope. If there is an informative thread on it, it may be the one linked to a thread on the Hide. In fact if I were seeking information on this scope I’d go there because the limitations on the parallax setting on your magnificent scope are not low enough for what many AGN members appear to be looking for. This thread is good for posting about what you have or how good of a deal you got 4 years ago, but it is not so useful in 2023. So for your self-aggrandizing efforts you get a “D” in my book. If you’re anything thing like the person you’re portraying in your previous post, none of what I post here should mean anything to you.