Letting The WILDCAT Pounce

After months of wet weather and tuning the Wildcat for various pellets, depending on the target pests intended (birds, ground squirrels, etc). I feel comfortable my Wildcat is ready. Here's a short video of 1 of 4 ground squirrels dispatched that day. Even with the wind increasing, the trees and wind eddies each shot was difficult at times. This video show what Strelok predicted with my given input. However, before the shot, I anticipated a possible increase in wind. But, IF the wind did died down down range, it may have been a possible, true miss. Unfortunately for the squirrel ~ the wind didn't die down.

Pellet of choice were the Kings (25.39gr). Although I did have the JSB heavy packed, they were on stand-by in case the results of the Kings were not in par. I wanted to see how the Kings performed with that day's conditions. As you can see, the results were not disappointing.

As for the video. Note, this is after the fact and that the Strelok reticle was added to the video when I got home that evening. Not during the shot LOL!! Superimposing Strelok to the video is a combination of making the white background in Strelok transparent in Photoshop then overlaying it onto the video in Premier pro. My previous hobby was photography so Adobe was my primary post editing program. Not sure what other program or app will do this.

STRELOK if you are listening. IT IS POSSIBLE!! :)

"Antj"Good job. I just got a wildcat .25 and I'm still learning the rifle. What fps are you shooting the 25g kings?
I found the best accuracy for my Wildcat out to 130yds is with the JSB 25.39gr at 866fps with an ES of 10fps and standard deviation of 2% or less. Note your Wildcat is unique such that you will tune it the way you like for the purpose you intend to shoot. I shoot targets and pests and don't spend too much time on paper (other than this winter since it seem like we're actually having a winter this winter). Best of luck and have fun with your Wildcat.

hunterone 

"-Dartagnan
As for the video. Note, this is after the fact and that the Strelok reticle was added to the video when I got home that evening. Not during the shot LOL!! Superimposing Strelok to the video is a combination of making the white background in Strelok transparent in Photoshop then overlaying it onto the video in Premier pro. My previous hobby was photography so Adobe was my primary post editing program. Not sure what other program or app will do this."