• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Letter I sent to AEA

I think this is a polite, professional email; I sent this after getting fed up with the mag.

Thanks for the help, "The Pellet Shop" has taken care of my main unit; however, I have an issue that goes beyond the retailer,
I've attached the conditions of the magazine that I have had for less than a month; they wear too quickly.
These magazines came with knicks that most likely came from an assembly line; this imperfection is one of many reasons that this unit jams ( only a guess)
when charging the wheel, the spin motion pulls the spring out of its security holes, but since the spring slips out of the magazine housing unit, the unit can not function;
I am not looking for anything as an individual, but as a consumer, this product lacks quality, which takes away from the value of this product. I am only talking from this experience and from forums (Airgun Nation and reviews on youtube) where we discuss the issues as airgun enthusiasts and consumers. I can not prescribe what should and should not be done to fix this; I made this big ticket decision, making this product my first airgun because it sounded good, yet I am still working on it (just the mags. The Pellet Shop fixed the problem with the HP SS .25, the gun works, but it isn't very helpful if the mags do not work.)

As a consumer, I can not purchase any AEA products after this experience; I my magazine issue, I will fix on my own, but I have to charge this purchase
to my consumer experience and take it as a loss. I end this by stating I received good customer service from the Marketing Department. This message is mainly for the
R & D Department because if any team has the answer, it would be that department or the engineers.

Best regards,

Chris Swift.

*It's crazy that I gave myself a budget of 1.5K -2K; I won't be spending it on AEA Evinax looking real good.
cleardot.gif

4 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

It's just AEA and some customized AEA products (like the S45 semi auto big bore carbine). They stand behind their products. Easy communication over text or phone for any issues you have. Repaired or replaced any issues you have. I've been on videos calls with their tech over dumb questions I should have figured out myself. They're very cool to work with. The worst I can say is sometimes you have to give a couple reminders because they get very busy when new shipments arrive. Top tier customer service. I don't see why people gamble with other AEA dealers who don't have the proven track record.

What do you mean by The Pellet Shop has gone AWOL? I just got an order from them without issues, so I'm wondering.
I dealt with them yesterday when I got back my AEA; they be looking out for the consumer......also any complaints I will be making are about the brand and product, not the Retailer, unless that retailer's service is junk...which is not the case for TPS.

Reactions: MWS and UCChris
Seems extremely well known. If I ever bought an AEA I would assume single load as all you read about are problems with their mags. No I wouldn’t touch a semi auto they made with a 10 ft pole.
I really like this gun too, I heard from a Bintac member himself that he is working on molding metal mags...I called out of frustration. you know a little more research and development and these things would be golden.

I think this is a polite, professional email; I sent this after getting fed up with the mag.

Thanks for the help, "The Pellet Shop" has taken care of my main unit; however, I have an issue that goes beyond the retailer,
I've attached the conditions of the magazine that I have had for less than a month; they wear too quickly.
These magazines came with knicks that most likely came from an assembly line; this imperfection is one of many reasons that this unit jams ( only a guess)
when charging the wheel, the spin motion pulls the spring out of its security holes, but since the spring slips out of the magazine housing unit, the unit can not function;
I am not looking for anything as an individual, but as a consumer, this product lacks quality, which takes away from the value of this product. I am only talking from this experience and from forums (Airgun Nation and reviews on youtube) where we discuss the issues as airgun enthusiasts and consumers. I can not prescribe what should and should not be done to fix this; I made this big ticket decision, making this product my first airgun because it sounded good, yet I am still working on it (just the mags. The Pellet Shop fixed the problem with the HP SS .25, the gun works, but it isn't very helpful if the mags do not work.)

As a consumer, I can not purchase any AEA products after this experience; I my magazine issue, I will fix on my own, but I have to charge this purchase
to my consumer experience and take it as a loss. I end this by stating I received good customer service from the Marketing Department. This message is mainly for the
R & D Department because if any team has the answer, it would be that department or the engineers.

Best regards,

Chris Swift.

*It's crazy that I gave myself a budget of 1.5K -2K; I won't be spending it on AEA Evinax looking real good.
cleardot.gif

4 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail
what gun is it?